udaan Coins Terms and Conditions
As a part of the Program, any additional terms aside from these Reward Terms will be communicated by Hiveloop to the Buyer(s), from time to time via the Platform.
- Each udaan Coin shall be equivalent to INR 1 provided however that Hiveloop reserves the right to further change the method of calculation at its sole discretion from time to time. Buyer can view the total udaan Coins earned by it under the ‘Rewards’ section on the Platform.
A. Term and Validity
- (i) udaan Coins earned by the Buyer shall be valid for a period of 365 days from the date of credit of such udaan Coins in Buyer's account on Platform or as communicated by Hiveloop to the Buyer or as per the conditions of the Program or as maybe displayed on the Platform from time to time. In case
of any contradiction regarding the validity of the udaan Coins, between these Reward Terms or any Program, the validity lower of the Reward Terms
and the Program shall prevail. No redemption will be allowed upon expiry of the validity period of the udaan Coins.
- (ii) udaan Coins cannot be extended and negotiated.
- (i) To become eligible to receive the benefits under the Program, the Buyer may be required to provide details, information, and documents, including without limitation, the Buyer(s) identification proof, PAN card etc., as may be requested by Hiveloop from time to time.
- (ii) udaan Coins extended by Hiveloop can be redeemed in the following manner:
- (a) Redeemed against the total transaction amount that is payable by the Buyer while making subsequent purchases on the Platform; or
- (b) As per the Program terms as may be communicated by Hiveloop from time to time.
- (iii) udaan Coins under these Reward Terms shall not be settled in cash. However, under exceptional circumstances,
Hiveloop reserves the right to settle the udaan Coins in form of monetary payment (in INR) or otherwise for the amount lesser or equivalent to the value of the udaan coins at
its sole discretion from time to time.
- (i) Each party acknowledges and agrees that in connection with these Reward Terms, Buyer shall not disclose to any third party any Confidential Information of the Hiveloop that it may have access to during and in connection with its performance of services hereunder. “Confidential Information” means any and all information or data of a confidential nature, application, network configuration, documents, accounts, business plans, products, promotional and marketing plans and processes and/or any other information, in whole or in part, of Hiveloop. Buyer shall ensure that either Buyer or any of its employees shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software or technology shared and disclosed by Hiveloop. The Buyer and/or any of its employees shall not use or disclose in any manner whatsoever the Confidential Information of Hiveloop, without obtaining prior written consent from Hiveloop.
E. Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- (i) Buyer shall indemnify and keep indemnified Hiveloop and their officers, directors, employees, customers, and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Hiveloop may incur or suffer as a result of (i) breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations by the Buyer under the Reward Terms; (ii) any failure by the Buyer to comply with applicable laws; and/or (iii) any negligence, misrepresentation, or fraudulent activity by the Buyer.
- (ii) Hiveloop or its affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Buyer or any third party, in connection with this Program. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Hiveloop’s aggregate liability for any claims or liability arising in connection or with respect to this Program shall not exceed an amount of INR 500/-.
- (i) Hiveloop’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our related parties as defined under the Companies Act, 2013, affiliates, group companies, advisors, advertising/marketing agencies are not eligible to participate in this Program.
- (ii) udaan Coins are non-transferable
- (iii) If Hiveloop becomes suspicious of any fraudulent activity or any misuse of the Program by the Buyer, then Hiveloop reserves its right to forfeit the udaan Coins extended to the Buyer, without giving any further notice in this regard. Additionally, Hiveloop reserves its right to terminate any Program for the Buyer with immediate effect without notice to the Buyer. Buyer consents that Hiveloop’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding on the Buyer and Hiveloop shall not entertain any claims that the Buyer may bring against Hiveloop for such termination or cancellation/ forfeiture of udaan Coins.
- (iv) Buyer undertakes and agrees that Hiveloop is not a party to and will not assume any responsibility for any disputes, chargebacks or reversals.
- (v) This Program is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Hiveloop (“Force Majeure Event”). Hiveloop shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Program thereunder as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- (vi) This Program shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- (vii) Any communication, notice or request required or permitted to be given or made under these Reward Terms to Hiveloop or to the Buyer shall be given in writing.
- (ix) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part of these Reward Terms.
- (x) The relationship between Hiveloop and the Buyer is one of independent contractors, and nothing contained in these Terms will be construed to (i) give either party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other, (ii) constitute the parties as partners, joint ventures, co-owners or otherwise as participants in a joint or common undertaking, or (iii) allow you to create or assume any obligation on our behalf for any purpose whatsoever.
- (xi) Any purported transfer, assignment, or delegation without such prior written consent shall be null and void. Hiveloop may assign or transfer these Reward Terms for any reason to any person. Subject to the foregoing, these Reward Terms shall bind and inure to the benefit of each party’s successors and permitted assigns.
- (xii) These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India and courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to try and entertain any claims arising thereto.